Unchained has quite a list of songs to sort through...
Quite a variety.
All this talk about songs and music makes me want to download some new songs. I was wondering if you all have suggestions.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Unchained has quite a list of songs to sort through...
Quite a variety.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
What kind of music are you into?
If you're into Death Metal, Black Metal, or just metal I have a post on here you may wanna check out. I'm sure you're not into any of that though..lol
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Honestly man I can listen to anything. The only thing I really don't listen to is bluegrass, teen pop crap and rap. But other then those to I listen to pretty much anything.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Unless it's bluegrass or rap, i'm pretty much down with it all.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
CKY-flesh into gear, 96 quite bitter beings, close yet far, escape from hellview
36 crazyfists-blood work
APC-imagine
alice in chains-god am
atreyu-right side of the bed
autopilot off-nothing frequency
brides of destruction-shut the f*** up
corey hart-i wear my sunglasses at night
grandmaster flash and the furious 5-the message
...theres a couple
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Better song by Corey Hart- Never Surrender
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
And i torture elp6n often with my SANGIN' voice [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
oh I let him think he's torturing me.. it's fun for him [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
(The reality is he's got a sweet voice)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks